Preparing for the Value-Based Future
CHS helps providers transform their practices to operate in a quality-focused, value-based system, enabling them to accept fee-for-value reimbursement from government and commercial health plans. Depending on practice need, CHS offers:
- Clinical Care Coordination and Care Management Services: Population health tools integrated into practice workflow to improve coordination of patient care, increase patient visits and manage chronically ill patients, helping to reduce ER visits and admissions, and improve quality scores.
- Actionable Data and Analytics: Proprietary, easy-to-use technology platform to help identify the sickest chronic patients and highest utilizers, and the most efficient regional hospitals, long-term care facilities and specialists.
- Risk Contracting and Management: Assistance managing the risk of a patient population, helping the provider take on the appropriate amount of risk while gaining greater financial reward from fee-for-value contracts.
- Organization Formation and Partnership: Expert guidance entering commercial and government value-based contracts, including Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). CHS’s approach works for all commercial and government payers.
- Support forming and expanding Independent Physician Associations: CHS helps providers establish new Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) and build upon existing ones, allowing them to enter into value-based contracts with commercial payers.